Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Springtime Frills

The beauty of Spring is truly amazing! I'm captivated by it every year. The weather is warm, the birds are chirping and the flowers and trees are in bloom. There are bursts of color everywhere and the air feels light and uplifting. It has me feeling energized and wanting to create things, like this bracelet I'm calling Springtime Frills. I stayed up way too late last night in the studio, but I couldn't help myself. I was feeling inspired by these Spring components from Earthenwood Studio.

Springtime Frills
Birds nest charm and new crackle egg component by 


Are you feeling that Spring fever yet?
You can find Melanie's new crackle egg components for a limited time at her Etsy Shop and bird nest charms on her website.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely! And that Earthenwood crackle one is to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absoutly beautiful. I love it. :) The late night in the studio was well worth it. :) Hows Nora doing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Erin, abso amazing i just love it ttfn L:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so sweet, I love the pairing of wood and teal ribbon! Great clasp, Melanie hit the nail on the head with those!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure spring is in the air and in your creation too.the beautiful wood complimented with the turquoise creates a very trendy yet eye catchy piece.John Hardy jewelry

    ReplyDelete

I live for comments! Please do share your thoughts...