Saturday, March 17, 2012

Erin-Go-Bragh!

Well, top o' the mornin' to ya! The Gaelic phase 'Erin-Go-Bragh' translates to "Ireland Forever". I hope and wish on a four leaf clover, to visit the emerald isle homeland that my ancestors hailed from someday. Until that time, I will settle for celebrating St. Patrick's Day here at home with some homemade Irish Soda Bread and a Corned Beef and Cabbage dinner!

Lucky Charm Necklace
Today, I'll be wearing my clover charm necklace. If you'd like to be blessed with the luck o' the Irish, you can make your own lucky clover. Find my tutorial posted here.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Happy St. Patrick's Day to you too Erin!
    Thank you for sharring your tutorial. I would also love to go and visit Ireland where some of my family is from.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely, green is my favorite color. My husband is planning a little Irish dinner (corned beef) which I love! Happy St Patrick's Day, and I hope I can visit the Emerald Isle someday soon!

    ReplyDelete

I live for comments! Please do share your thoughts...