Thursday, February 14, 2013

Jewelry Stringing Spring 2013


The Spring 2013 issue of Jewelry Stringing Magazine is OUT! I downloaded the digital version. I've been eagerly awaiting this season's issue. I LOVE the new direction and focus of the magazine towards ultra chic, hip, stylish jewelry. The designs have a new look and vibe with themes focused on fashion-forward trends. I think it's the only way to go and the Spring issue did not disappoint. So many fun, vibrant, SUPER inspiring designs. Just loved it. There were many pieces in there that I thought were way cool and clever. Got my creative juices flowing and wheels turning for fresh, new design ideas!

I'm even more proud than ever to have my designs appear in this publication. They really did a spectacular job with the images of the jewelry. Interweave always does a fabulous job with the photography, but I think they out did themselves with this Stringing issue. I contacted Chloe Chatenever, one of the editors over at Stringing and asked if she'd send me the photo of my necklace and bracelet in the issue. I'm excited to share my published designs with you here!

Misty Lilac 
Necklace and Bracelet as seen in Jewelry Stringing Spring 2013.

Looking for soft, feminine, wearable jewelry for Spring? Make my Misty Lilac necklace! Find the full instructions in the Spring 2013 issue of Jewelry Stringing Magazine on newsstands soon or download the digital version now if you can not wait a second longer, like me. :)
 Happy Spring beading...and knotting!

15 comments:

  1. it's amazing! One of my favorite projects in this issue! I looked through this morning and totally agree with you! the direction the mag is taking is really inspired and wonderful! I am sorry I couldn't get my act together to submit for this issue but I'll be in the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that set, always point it out when I show this magazine to my friends. One of my Copper Components is used in a necklace by Andria McKee so I'm really excited about this issue too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin I saw this and just stopped! I LOVE how you've done the knotting and the cluster of the rose colored beads .. really love the flow of both these pieces! I didn't realize you could ask for the photograph ... will have to see if I can get a copy of mine! I agree the photos they did in this issue have a totally new feel to them, and they are so well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you used the knotting cord to accentuate the gray tones. So lovely with the lilac beads. The editors did a wonderful job with the pastel wash background of your jewelry photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning and beautiful pieces Erin! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Drop dead gorgeous Erin! The colors.... Congratulations. I have to check out the issue!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on being in this issue Erin. The pieces are spectacular! Bet they looked stunning on, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! I haven't seen the issue yet, but I'm looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is an awesome piece - so feminine but sophisticated. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful work! Nice, understated elegance.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely design. Thanks for sharing such a great blog.

    Handmade Jewellery

    ReplyDelete
  12. Erin, I love this set! Your work is always beautiful and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Heya
    I am for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It truly and useful.
    It helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and help others like you aided me.

    Mom Jewelry
    Photo Charms

    ReplyDelete
  14. Erin, this is one of my most favorite of all of your designs. I absolutely LOVE the colors you used as well. That is awesome that they sent you the image of your jewelry! CONGRATS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is really a beautiful necklace and it would go good with both western and traditional outfit.

    ReplyDelete

I live for comments! Please do share your thoughts...